2010年6月15日 星期二

ENG 101 E-Portfolios


      In the beginning of introduction, I have to thank my ENG 101 instructor’s hard work, such as correct the grammar on the essays and give the suggestions to us.

     I have learned a lot of writing knowledge and writing skills from the class. In ENG 101 E-Portfolios, you can see what types of essays I have done in the quarter. In the spring quarter, I have done four essays, two position papers and my plan growth; four essays are: the narrative essay, analysis essay, argument essay, and report for the final group project. The narrative essay is The Boy Who Comes From the Other Side of the Earth. In this essay, I wrote about what I have experienced in my life and my story, and narrative essay is the one that I like best.

     Have Taiwan’s Students Lost Their Direction or Not is the analysis essay. The reason I picked this as my topic is because I have been students mostly in my life. And in the essay, I analyze what the problem students are facing today; especially, more and more people have high education, but the jobs are not enough for all the people who graduate from university, so some students may change their mind to choose not being a student as other people.

     These two essays are I like the best because these are what I have seen and what I have experienced in my life. Although their topics don’t relate to each other, the contents of essays are having great influences to the students. In the end, I hope the readers can enjoy my essays.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。